|Title:||Part Time ABA Behavior Therapist|
This is a great opportunity for individuals interested in starting or continuing a career in Applied Behavior Analysis in which you can make a tremendous impact on the lives of many children (ages 0-22) with autism and their families. If you are looking for a part time afternoon position, we have many opportunities available!
Enjoy the flexibility of a part time schedule with the benefits of a supportive team and exceptional training experience.
We have multiple openings for part time afternoon hours in the following areas:
- Wilmington, Woburn, Burlington, Lexington, Winchester, Arlington
- Dunstable, Tyngsborough, Westford, Chdlmsford, Lowell, Dracut, Tewksbury, Billerica
- Reading/North Reading/Wakefield/Stoneham
A DAY IN THE LIFE: Part-time RCS Behavior Therapists receive specialized training upon hire which credentials them as Registered Behavior Therapists at no additional fee to the employee! Trained Behavior Therapists are assigned to work with children and families in their homes, daycares, EI centers, preschools or within our center providing 1:1 ABA therapy under the close supervision of a BCBA.
- Part-time Therapists provide their hours of availability and our scheduling team works to create a schedule around that.
- Drive time between appointments is paid as well as parent cancellations and snow days!
- Part-time Therapists have the option to participate in weekly trainings and team building activities at our office in Woburn and are compensated for this time!
- Toy bags, child specific materials, ample training, support and encouragement are provided to all!
- Applicants must be passionate about helping children learn and grow!
- A positive attitude, flexibility, willingness to learn and ask questions, ability to work as team player and excellent time management and communication skills required.
- Bachelor’s degrees in a related field is preferred.
- Applicants with an associate’s degree in human services, psychology or education may be considered if they have a minimum or 6 months experience working with children. Applicants with a high school diploma or GED may be considered dependent on experience.
RCS values our employees and is constantly seeking additional ways to show our appreciation through an excellent benefits package. Part-Time Behavior Therapist benefits include:
- Competitive Salary starting at $17-$23 per hour
- Paid drive time between appointments
- Flexible schedules to allow for a comfortable work/ life balance
- Free RBT credentialing
- Endless opportunities for growth within each position as well as across our sister companies RCS Learning Center and Mini-Miracles Early Education and Child Care Center!
- Regionalized scheduling allows for therapists to work within a smaller area, reducing travel time
- A fun and supportive work environment with ongoing team building activities within the Early Childhood Division as well as across company-including our fun company events!
- Ongoing training and support
- Additional benefits available to full time employees-see our website for full time employment opportunities
Interested in learning more or seeing if RCS is the right place for you? To apply, please go to http://rcs.applicantstack.com/x/openings or send your resume to RCS at 6 Strathmore Road Natick, MA 01760 or fax: 508-650-5944.
- Please visit our website at www.rcsconsultingne.com!
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: