|Title:||ABA Behavior Therapist - Early Childhood|
This is a great opportunity for individuals interested in starting or continuing a career in Applied Behavior Analysis in which you can make a tremendous impact on the lives of many young children (ages 0-6 yrs.) with autism and their families.
A DAY IN THE LIFE: RCS Behavior Therapists in the Early Childhood Division receive specialized training upon hire which credentials them as Registered Behavior Therapists at no additional fee to the employee! Trained Behavior Therapists are assigned to work with young children and families in their homes, daycares, EI centers, preschools or within our center providing 1:1 ABA therapy under the close supervision of a BCBA.
- Therapists are scheduled to work in regions to minimize drive time and all drive time between appointments is paid for at the employee’s regular hourly rate.
- Schedules are flexible as services can run between 7:30am-7:30pm.
- Full time employees are guaranteed 40 hours of pay per week regardless of parent cancellations or snow days.
- Therapists come together weekly, as a team, at our office in Woburn for professional development trainings as well as team building activities.
- Toy bags, child specific materials, ample training, support and encouragement are provided to all!
- Locations include:
- Reading/North Reading/Wakefield/Stoneham
- Waltham, Watertown, Belmont
- Applicants must be passionate about helping children learn and grow!
- A positive attitude, flexibility, willingness to learn and ask questions, ability to work as team player and excellent time management and communication skills required.
- Bachelor’s degrees in a related field is preferred.
- Applicants with an associate’s degree in human services, psychology or education may be considered if they have a minimum or 6 months experience working with children. Applicants with a high school diploma or GED may be considered dependent on experience.
RCS values our employees and is constantly seeking additional ways to show our appreciation through an excellent benefits package. In addition to the usual company benefits one may expect such as health, dental, retirement plans, etc. RCS also offers:
- Highly competitive salary
- Up to 6 weeks PAID vacation in addition to 40 hours of personal paid time off!
- Paid drive time between appointments
- Flexible schedules to allow for a comfortable work/ life balance
- Significantly reduced tuition and on-site classes for a Master’s in Behavior Analysis through Simmons College
- Significantly reduced tuition and on-line classes for Early Childhood classes offered by Fisher College
- Free RBT credentialing
- Endless opportunities for growth within each position as well as across our sister companies RCS Learning Center and Mini-Miracles Early Education and Child Care Center!
- Regionalized scheduling allows for therapists to work within a smaller area, reducing travel time
- A fun and supportive work environment with ongoing team building activities within the Early Childhood Division as well as across company-including our fun company events!
- Ongoing training and support
Interested in learning more or seeing if RCS is the right place for you? To apply, please go to http://rcs.applicantstack.com/x/openings or send your resume to RCS at 6 Strathmore Road Natick, MA 01760 or fax: 508-650-5944.
Please visit our website at www.rcsconsultingne.com!