|Title:||Board Certified Behavior Analyst|
RCS is offering a Sign on Bonus immediately upon start date!!
Did you recently pass the BCBA exam and are looking for the next step in your career? Or are you a seasoned BCBA looking to expand your career in a fast growing company? Either way, RCS is the right place for you!
RCS is looking for BCBAs to join our team and build their career with us. We have been providing individualized services to children and families for close to 20 years. Our teaching is based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis with an emphasis on the Verbal Behavior model for teaching language and communication.
Benefits of being a BCBA at RCS!:
- Collaboration with over 35 BCBAs across the organization
- Need some time off? Up to 7 weeks of vacation as well as personal time and holidays off
- Free CEUs on site (enough to meet requirements for your 2 year re-certification cycle!)
- Salaried position (get paid regardless of cancellations!)
- Weekly professional development trainings and meetings with our EVP’s and Clinical Directors!
- No need to do your own billing! RCS does it all for you!
- Get credentialed with all major insurance companies in MA. RCS will do it for you!
- Flexible schedule and travel is limited to specific geographical areas
- Opportunities to work in homes, daycares, public schools, or within our on site social skills groups
- Online data collection system and assessment software (minimizes paperwork and allows programming and reports to be completed efficiently)!
- Research opportunities
- Opportunity to work from home
- Generous relocation bonus offered to eligible employees
- Excellent benefits including medical (Harvard Pilgrim) and dental insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield). Co-pays as low as $15.00! Short term and long term disability, life insurance, accident insurance and 401k
- Professional conference stipend
- 20% off of tuition for on-site child care in Natick
BCBAs must have experience working with individuals with Autism and with developing skill acquisition programs, function-based behavior support plans, and completing both skills assessments and functional behavior assessments. Qualified candidates should be proficient in staff, teacher and parent trainings and possess excellent communication, organization and time management skills. Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and Licensed Applied Behavioral Analyst (LABA).
This position provides a great balance of working in a variety of settings including schools, homes and within the community. Full and part-time positions are available with opportunities to work in either of our Framingham or Woburn offices!
Interested in learning more or seeing if RCS is the right place for you? To apply, please go to: http://www.applicantstack.com/client/rcs/x/openings or send your resume to RCS Behavioral and Educational Consulting, 6 Strathmore Road, Natick, MA 01760 or fax: 508-650-5944.
Please visit our website to learn more at www.rcsconsultingne.com !
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: