|Title:||ABA Behavior Therapist- FT and PT|
- Are you interested in working in a supportive environment with an outstanding team?
- Want to receive great training and experience at work?
- Are you interested in receiving your Master’s in Behavior Analysis from Simmons College at an extremely reduced cost?
RCS is looking for ABA Behavior Therapists to join us in providing the highest quality of individualized, educational services to students 0 – 22 with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other Developmental Disabilities.
The right candidates:
- Enjoy working with children,
- Preferably have or be working towards a Bachelor’s degree,
- Candidates with an Associate’s Degree and experience may be considered.
- Have an interest in or experience in Applied Behavior Analysis or a related field.
- Please be prepared to submit references and a transcript.
In the first two weeks of employment, all full-time Behavior Therapists complete a comprehensive training program conducted by BCBA’s on staff. Ongoing training is provided on a weekly basis. Our specialized trainings prepare Behavior Therapists to apply for the BACB’s newest credential, Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). Behavior Therapists are supervised by a BCBA and work directly with children:
• Implementing acquisition and behavior programs
• Data collection
• Working collaboratively with other specialists (OT, SLP) and families
We have a great full time opportunity for individuals looking to diversify their work experience within the field by working with a wider range of clients from early intervention through young adults across the metro west. Full-time positions are a guaranteed schedule of 40 hours per week. Part-time positions are also available including daytime, evening, and weekend hours. Environments include a private learning center, public schools and student’s homes.
• Metro West (Natick, Framingham)
• Greater Boston (Lexington, Chelsea, Brookline)
• Natick, MA - RCS Learning Center
RCS offers competitive salary, excellent benefits for eligible employees including: medical and dental insurance, short term and long term disability, life insurance, accident insurance, retirement plan and generous vacation and personal time pay. As an RCS employee you may have the opportunity to pursue continuing graduate education for a Masters in Behavior Analysis through Simmons College at an extremely reduced cost! Apply now to join our growing team!
To learn more about RCS please visit our websites at www.rcslearning.org and www.rcsconsultingne.com!
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: